I went to school in pound and clintwood. To me it seemed like pound was a more challenging school.
BTW the rates in DC are
Haysi - 94%
Clintwood - 84.9%
Ervinton - 60%
I went to school in pound and clintwood. To me it seemed like pound was a more challenging school.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
I'm on my phone and can't look at the report, what's Norton's?
Ervington only graduates 60% of its students??
thats terrible
To be fair it is the "On Time Graduation Rate" which if I understand it correctly means after entering 9th grade you are out in 4 years.....The same Report also has Dropout rates
Appy -11.5
PV - 10.9
StPaul - 13.6
Coeburn - 9
Pound - 4.7
Kelly - 6.3
Burton - 9.7
Clintwood - 5.8
Haysi - 4.5
Ervinton - 26 (Holly Crap)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks